Enjoy two very different atmospheres : from the traditional port, bustling with fishing activities, to the pleasures of the Port Camille Rayon and its magnificent yachts. On the promenades of the ports there are many shops and terraces to stop and enjoy. It is a real paradise for strollers and boating enthusiasts alike !
Tél. 04 93 63 96 25. Fax 04 93 63 66 41
- Radio contact : VHF channel 12
- Port authority open from 7.00 to 20.00 in the summer
and from 8.00 to 18.00 out of season
- Number of mooring stations : 856
- Places available for refilling : 196 (with electricity and water supply)
- Draught : between 2.5 and 1 m.
- Maximum boat length : 34 m.
- 2 fairing zones + 1 storage zone
- 2 cranes for up to 15 T.
Port Camille Rayon
Tél. 04 93 63 30 30
- Radio contact VHF channel 9 call sign
- Port Camille Rayon” permanently manned 24/24
- Port authority open 24/24 all year
- Number of mooring stations : 841
- Places available for refilling : 98 (with water and electricity supply : stations that are 20m x 7m are connected to the telephone and TV networks)
- Draught : between 5.50 to 2 m.
- Maximum boat length : 75 metres
- Naval yard with a lifting capacity of 200 T.
- WIFI Zone